Friday, January 2, 2015

Shopping Deals

Now is the time to stock up on deals for your classroom!  I bought candy (especially Hershey kisses for my Kiss Your Brain jar), tons of prizes for my prize box (most items have at least 4 things in them), and cute Christmas pencils for next year's students.  My favorite deals are pictured below.  I bought lots of candy coins - perfect for St. Patrick's Day.  I also got a classroom set of plastic ornaments.  I do not know what I am going to do with them exactly, but I figure it might be a cute gift for parents next school year.  I love clearance sales!


I must admit I feel guilty passing up the clearance peppermint marshmallows.  I plan on doing an STEM activity with them.  They are gone now.  Oh well, I guess I will fork over the $1.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment