Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kid President

This past week, I have focused on inspiring my students with positive messages.  I have done this by showing videos of the Kid President.  He is someone that my students can relate to.  The Kid President is very positive in his message.  My students love watching him.  My goal is that showing his videos will produce a positive set of feelings in my students.

Since watching the videos, my school has started a program called Pasta for Pennies.  We have made this our class' mission.  My students are excited to help others that are less fortunate than them. Based on what I have heard, we have collected more money that anyone else so far.

My hope is to create an internal motivation system in my students.  External motivation only works so far.

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment