Sunday, July 20, 2014

Update

Summer School is officially over!  Now I have extra free time...and I am spending my time getting ready for next school year.  Who said that teachers do not work over summer.

Friday, I hosted an awesome make and take session for some of my favorite teachers.  We "worked" for 10 hours (or at least a couple of those hours)!  I have some new file folder games ready to go.  We also started organizing an interactive math notebook to go along with our new math series.

Today, my goal is to start to plan out my year in science.  I know that I do not teach science enough.  It unfortunately has been cut to get more reading and math time in.  I know that common core has a huge informational text component.  Because of this, I must teach science properly this year.  Enough typing here. Time for me to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment