Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break Plans

Now that I am officially on Spring Break, I am coming up with plans to organize my teaching stuff to make my life easier.  I have been collecting different materials for years.  I have so much that I don't know everything that I have.  I also have items that I was in the process of creating before I got distracted.  I have to admit that I have gone through my teacher catalogs to see what I can create with the items I have.  Keep an eye on my blog.  I will be describing things that I am cleaning/creating for my class this week.

First on my list, making class sets of items like play money, base 10 blocks, and pattern blocks.  This is such a simple item, so why haven't I had the idea before?  This will make life easier when passing the manipulatives out to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment