Saturday, March 30, 2013

Individual Student Manipulatives

Here are some pictures to show what I mean about individual student manipulative bags. 

These bags are obviously my money bags.  I used what I already had at school and home.  I included 10 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes, 4 quarters, 3-$1 bills, 2-$5 bills, 1 each of $10, $20, $50, and $100 bills. 
 
 

Once again, I used what I already had lying around.  I put in 3 hundreds blocks, 10 tens blocks, and 10 ones blocks.  The thousands blocks were way to big to put out.  I figure those would be easy to put out when I need them.  If I have some extra money lying around (like whoever does), I would like to put more hundreds in the bags.  Ideally, I would like 10 of each.  This does mean I would need bigger bags.  On second thought, maybe I should just leave it the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment