Monday, October 12, 2015

Spook-tacular Science/Stem Activities

I am so excited to have today off.  I needed a chance to recover from last week.  We had an exhausting week filled with tantrums (not all mine), more construction (love that they always want to work on the windows during math), and visiting high school students.  I did lose it a little on Friday, when, for the millionth time, a student asked me what to do literally as I finished giving the directions. I had to suppress a scream.  Too bad my students just thought that it was funny!  The kept asking me to do my 'evil laugh' again.  We all need a break every now and then!

At least I was productive today!  I made a fun Science/Stem packet perfect for Halloween.  Inside, there are three activities that include Dissolving Candy Pumpkins, a Pumpkin Tower Challenge, and some Ghostly Fun.  Click here is you are interested in this activity.

                                              Spook-tacular Science and STEM Activities

Enjoy your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment