Monday, July 20, 2015

Finally on Vacation!

Let the vacation begin - I thought it would never come!  Today is my first weekday that I could sleep in knowing that I didn't have to get up for school.  I only wish my body knew that.  With perseverance though, I was able to sleep in all the way until 7:15!

Are you checking out all the Back to School sales?  Normally I am scouring all the ads trying to get all the supplies I may need for any circumstance whatsoever.  This year, the urge to do this is not there.  I have been cleaning out my garage (will it ever actually be clean?) and found a ton of supplies from last year (or the year before, or the year before that, etc.) that need to get used.  The first step is admitting you have a problem.  Is there a 12 step program for those addicted to school supplies? Hello, my name is Beth, and I am addicted to school supplies!


Aren't these cabinets fairly organized.  There are even more filled to the brim with school stuff, organized by subject area or school supplies.  I know that I am sick.

Have I fooled you into thinking that I am actually organized?


Here is the stuff that still needs to get organized!

Someday it will be clean.  I can't wait to see what other goodies I find along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment