Thursday, August 14, 2014

Classroom Update

My classroom is developing nicely.  I was hoping to be farther along but am happy with the progress.  My new favorite thing is the uniform labels for my book bins.  I still want all the same bins, but my budget is only allowing the labels this year.  Maybe next year...

Small portion of my classroom library.  There are another 6 shelves that you can't see in this picture.  I think I am a bit obsessed!


The individual book bins are stacked on the shelves against the wall.  Notice, I also covered the bulletin boards with fabric.  Much nicer than the ugliness underneath!  I highly recommend the investment of fabric for your boards.  There are so many more colors available, and it looks so much neater. Each year, I wash them, and they are good to go.  No fading!

I still have a ways to go.  Tomorrow, I need to start cleaning off the students' desks.  They are my dumping ground for everything.  I will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment