Thursday, July 24, 2014

Classroom Website

As of today, I am finally in the 21st Century.  I have gotten internet for my home.  Now there is no need to try to type everything onto my phone or tablet.  I have a lot more freedom and flexibility to try things that I have put off.

Today, I started creating a classroom website.  I used to have one a long time ago when Scholastic offered them.  I loved the ability to write down homework and have an alternate source of communication with parents.  I chose Weebly to set up my website.  There is a paid portion if I wanted to use it, but I prefer the free portion.  I figure if I work on it now, I will become an expert once school starts.  I don't want to deal with something new when I have to set up everything for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment