Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Substitute

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to substitute in another classroom since I have a co-teacher/student teacher. It was definitely different being in another classroom. I must say that this class was much quieter and not as needy as my class emotionally.

Being in a different class room gives one a different perspective. I now have some new things to try in my classroom. For example, this teacher started off the day with a classroom meeting time. I liked the idea of this but never thought I would have time for it in my classroom. I found that by doing this, time was actually saved in the long run because the students can get out all the little things they have to tell you. 

I am sure that I will have to substitute again before the end of the year. I look forward to seeing what different things I could try in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment