Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Displaying Student Work

I know I have to get better about keeping updated student work up.  I always have work hanging in my classroom.  It is the updated part that is difficult.

I like to display work by placing the work next to the student's picture.  The students can easily see which sheet is theirs.  They also take more ownership in their work.

My ultimate goal is to let students self select their work for the wall.  I already send home work weekly.  I may use this as a mini lesson (after ISAT, of course).  I want to students to look through their work and choose their favorite item to hang up.  This could be a class job.  The old sheet can then go home.  I am playing around with different ideas.  It is just a matter of actually following through with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment