Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Classroom

Below are pictures of my classroom this year.  I am constantly changing the look of things.  It is a bit different now.  I know the students so we are in groups when instead of rows.  I like being in groups so much better.  It's just easier for me to learn names when they are in rows.

My reading area.  I love how I partitioned this off.  It makes our read alouds nice and cozy.  It's also conveniently located by the CAFE board.  I bought different colored carpets so I could tell students which carpet to sit on.

The front of my desk is Pinterest packed - my sucker tree, quiet spray, Kiss Your Brain with Hershey Kisses, brain sprinkles, and quiet critters.  I haven't implemented Homeworkopoly yet.  It will come in time.

Can you tell I like the Under the Sea theme? It is one that I have used for many years.

The desks are ready for the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment