Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gonoodle.com

I love Pinterest!  I admit that I am on it a lot.  I do however actually use things that I find.  One find was a new blog that I checked out because of the post.  Check out Teacher Idea Factory.

The post in particular was about Gonoodle.  This site let's you register your class and complete tons of brain break activities.  It logs the time the students complete the brain breaks including sports activities and dancing videos.  It's free to use!  I tried it yesterday with my students.  I asked my students what they thought of it. They all loved it!  Then I asked them if I should share it with the other third grade teachers.  They told me no, because they wanted it be a secret between us.  Too bad I told the other teachers anyway.  I guess the secret is out!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment