Monday, April 28, 2014

Donor's Choose

I know that I have mentioned Donor's Choose before.  If you have not created a project, please do!  I just got my second project in 2 months funded!  My classroom will be getting bean bag chairs, a listening center, and lots of other reading materials.

It's easy to register with Donor's Choose.  Go to http://www.donorschoose.org/.  Once you create an account, you can go "virtual shopping."  Yes, there is a bit of paperwork to fill out, but it is totally worth it.  If you have tried before without success, please try again.

I tried a few years ago and didn't get a single donation.  This time, I made sure to get the word out to family and friends.  They have supported me greatly.  I also have received the generous support of complete strangers (not even living in the same community as my school).  Hopefully, Donor's Choose will work for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment