Friday, January 31, 2014

Exceptional Behavior

I believe that I have mentioned that I use a color chart for behavior.   There are 5 colors with consequences that get progressively worse when flipped.  Lately, I feel like I flip the same kids over and over. I am definitely getting annoyed by some.

There are some kids that are very well behaved.   I want to single them out.  I want to encourage extra great behavior.   To do this, I am toying with the idea of trying an extra special card for exceptional behavior. This would be given to the student that goes above and beyond with behavior. Anyone with this card would receive a certificate and small prize. I may not use this card everyday but I want it available if I do.  This will be a test.  Who knows if it will work! I hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment