Saturday, September 14, 2013

Student Shout Outs

Update: We reviewed Student Shout Outs. They have taken off. The kids were excited to hear nice things said about each other. There of was a lot of "awwwwwws" heard. Very cute!
 
Students need to feel appreciated.  I thought one way to do this was to have students write compliments to each other and resd them to the class. I had the perfect container. There are slots on the side to to put the compliment sheets.  There is a slot in the middle for students to put the completed sheets.
 
To introduce this concept I read Have You Filled a Bucket Today? I had written a compliment about a student.  My kids loved the idea. I just am having trouble getting it going.  I think I need to put it in a more central location and continue writing about all the students.  I want them to say kind things to each other.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment