Monday, July 1, 2013

Polygon Activities

I saw the idea of taking sight words and putting them on Polygon pictures.  I decided to take this one step further and create more (I don't know how I ended with so many of these polygon sheets) activities like subtraction and multiplication.
 
For sight words, students need to say the words before putting a piece on them.  On the math ones, students must answer the question before putting the piece on.  As an alternative activity, you can put numbers or sight words on the sheets and use this as a Bingo activity. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have these polygon sheets for reading centers that I never got around to making! Did you color them yourself, or did they come that way? This is a great math facts idea! Thanks!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bunch of sheets that were already colored in. I am going to make some that are not colored. These will be higher level problems like vocabulary words that need to be defined (science and social studies) or more difficult math problems. This is great for differentiation!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete