Saturday, May 18, 2013

Busy with Life

I know it's been a few days since my last post.  It's amazing all the end of year word their is to do.  I have been busy cleaning out closets and cabinets.  There are so many things I want to get done in order to transition to pack up mode.  Since I have become addicted to Pinterest, I have been so motivated to complete projects that I have either been too lazy to do or haven't thought of before.  With 13 days left of school, I guess it's time to start an end of year checklist. 

1.  Finish checking that all library books are clearly labeled and ready to be packed up.
2.  Put the rest of the math manipulatives and bins and label them.
3.  Sort the Science bins in the Third Grade wing.
4.  Make labels for the math maninpulatives in the Third Grade closet.

Ok, maybe I won't finish the list.  It is too overwhelming to think about.  I guess I will just take it one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment